The Matcha Initiative
09 Sep 2021
Community & Engagement
The Matcha Initiative (TMI), a not-for-profit organisation, is a one-stop collaborative B2B platform to help companies in Singapore take action and accelerate their sustainability transformation.
We believe collaboration is key to any change and we aim to build an ecosystem to create business & network opportunities, inspire more companies by sharing best practices and connect people and organisations.We are looking for independent and passionate interns, who would like to make sustainability tomorrow's new normal.
Do you want to take part in this adventure? Please send your CV and your cover letter to Anne:
Help the leaders of 1 or 2 content categories (current categories in process: HR & GreenTeams; Corporate Governance, Mission & Strategy; Supply Chain & Logistics; Products & Services; Waste Management; Energy & Electricity)
- Research to list actions and solutions, figures and data
- Company interviews and follow up
- Supplier search, rating, validation & follow up
- Category implementation on the platform
- Passionate about sustainability
- Knowledgeable about Singapore local sustainability eco-system or curious and eager to search and learn
- Database and Excell skills