Flora Specialist (1 - year Contract)
24 AUG 2020
Camphora is a collective that provides integrated flora, fauna and arboriculture baseline data to inform design intent and formulate solutions for ecological conservation.
You will mainly be assisting the Lead Botanist in (but not limited to):
- Planning and execution of flora surveys
- Integrate flora surveys with fauna and arboriculture surveys in baseline studies
- Report writing
- Attend and prepare for meetings
- Degree in Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Horticulture or related fields
- Passionate about plants, botany and horticulture
- Responsible, independent, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Physically fit, and comfortable being outdoors and in the forest
- Training will be provided but familiarity with local flora will be an advantage. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.