Resource / Knowledge Assistant
The Matcha Initiative
09 Sep 2021
Community & Engagement
The Matcha Initiative (TMI), a not-for-profit organisation, is a one-stop collaborative B2B platform to help companies in Singapore take action and accelerate their sustainability transformation.
We believe collaboration is key to any change and we aim to build an ecosystem to create business & network opportunities, inspire more companies by sharing best practices and connect people and organisations.
We are looking for independent and passionate interns, who would like to make sustainability tomorrow's new normal.
For application (cover letter and resume), please contact Anne at
Help to extend our Knowledge section and produce knowledge content adapted to social medias:
- Find topics & external contributors
- Adapt and produce contents for social medias
- Follow up videos, infographics production
- Work with the community assistant to build the contributors’ community
- Passionate about sustainability
- Strong writting skills
- Curious about people, open-minded & outgoing